The castle was first documented in 1306. The building was originally erected to protect the salt mines and the houses of the civil servants. The main port of the shipping industry was situated in Hall. All goods were brought here. Tons of wood for the salt mines were stored on the banks of the river Inn.
View Burg Hasegg guide >