This church is consecrated to Archangel Michael. The three-aisle, late-gothic church was first mentioned in 1331. Many people found the Gothic style to be too solemn and so the church was redesigned to a baroque style. In 1779, Josef Anton Zoller designed the church's wonderful frescoes. The entrance hall and stair gable date back to 1898.
View Archangel Michael Pilgrimage Church guide >