The Chapel was build by an unknown architect between 1669 and 1675. The dome paintings by Josef Schöpf dating from 1803 show a historic view of the village. An adaptation in 1954 turned the chapel into a soldier memorial, giving it an atmosphere of great dignity. The large crucifix was created by Josef Haid in 1815.
View Antonius Chapel St.Johann in Tirol guide >