The Tea Gardens-Hawks Nest Bridge, also known as the Singing Bridge, crosses the Myall River connecting the two townships of Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest in the Great Lakes Council, New South Wales, Australia. It got its name from the musical sounds the bridge railings generate during strong south-westerly winds causing the bridge to act as a wind harp.
About 1928, a ferry service started carrying passengers and, later, vehicles between the two townships across the Myall River. In peak holiday periods, however, the length of queues reached unacceptable levels of up to six hours waiting time, creating demand for a bridge. The Tea Gardens-Hawks Nest Bridge was completed and opened by the New South Wales Minister for Public Works on 6 April 1974.