The Taylor Range or Herbert Taylor Range is a mountain range on the western edge of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was first named The Glenmorrison Range by John Oxley during his exploration of the area in January 1824.
The range is an eastern spur at the southern end of the D'Aguilar Range. Most of the range is covered by two protected areas, Mount Coot-tha Reserve and the most southern section of Brisbane Forest Park. Sir Samuel Griffith Drive is the only road over the range. East Ithaca Creek and West Ithaca Creek, two tributaries of Enoggera Creek drain the eastern slopes. On the western side is Gap Creek, a tributary of Moggill Creek and the suburb of Chapel Hill.
Ithaca Creek was unsuccessfully mined for gold between 1894 and the 1950s. Remnants of the mining operations can be found within Brisbane Forest Park.