Tarra-Bulga is a national park in eastern Victoria, Australia, 158 km from Melbourne in the Strzelecki Ranges. It is home to one of the last remnants of the indigenous eucalypt forests which once covered the region. The area was first set aside as Bulga National Park in 1904. It comprised only 20 hectares. In 1909 Tarra Valley National Park was designated nearby. Over the years the two parks were gradually enlarged and then merged under the current name in 1986.
The tourist attractions include a large suspension bridge walk over the valley and many bushwalking tracks, and now provides visitors with an excellent example of the sort of forests which were once widespread in the area.