Stirling Gardens, also known as Supreme Court Gardens is a small public park in Perth, Western Australia. Known in some early records of Perth as 'Government Gardens' - they are 100 metres west of Government House. Located on the corner of St Georges Terrace, Perth and Barrack Street, west of the Government House and north of the Supreme Court buildings, it contains a group of significant sculpture items.
The statue of Alexander Forrest the brother of Sir John Forrest was constructed by Pietro Porcelli. It was first made in Guildford clay, then in plaster of Paris - sent to Italy to cast it in wax and finally in bronze. It was unveiled by Premier Walter James on 28 August 1903. It was moved to its current location in 1916