St Thomas' Anglican Church, North Sydney is a large Anglican church in Sydney's North Shore. It is located at the corner of Church and McLaren streets, close to the busy North Sydney CBD.
The first church called St Thomas' on the site, then named St Leonard's, was designed by Conrad Martens and opened in 1846. Martens personally carved the font, which is still in use. In the later years of the first Rector's time at St Thomas', the Anglican architect Edmund Blacket was recommended to design a larger church; it opened in 1884. The style is English Gothic. The graveyard holds the remains of many famous colonialists, including Edward Wollstonecraft.