St Andrew's Presbyterian Church is a church building of the Presbyterian denomination built on the corner of Ann and Creek Streets, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia in 1905. Following the merger of Protestant non-conformist churches in Australia in 1977, St Andrew's became part of the Uniting Church and became known as St. Andrew's Uniting Church, Brisbane.
The congregation originally met in a church in Wickham Terrace. However, the railways required the land for extensions to Brisbane's Central Railway Station. A competition was called for the design of the new church. It was won by the architect George Payne, who proposed a Neo-Romanseque style church. The design was simple and severe and did not find favour with many, who had expected a Gothic style church. However, it is regarded as one of the Southern's hemisphere's finest examples of the Neo-Romanseque style.