Old Perth Fire Station (Fire Brigade No. 1 Station) is located at 35 Murray Street, at its intersection with Irwin Street, Perth, Western Australia.The Fire Station was the first purpose-built fire station in Western Australia. It was opened in 1901 and continued in operation until 1979. The building now houses the FESA Fire Safety Education Centre and Museum.
The Fire Station was designed by Michael Cavanagh with Romanesque Revival stylistic influences and built around 1900. It is a two storey rusticated limestone and tile roofed corner building, and has a diverse facade with arches, turrets and recessed colonnades.