The Old Government House of South Australia is a historic building located in Belair National Park. It was the summer residence of the Governor of South Australia from 1860-1880, and was used by governors Richard Graves MacDonnell (1855-62) and Dominick Daly (1862-68). It is now a tourist attraction and is open to the public on Sundays and public holidays.
Old Government House was South Australia’s first official vice-regal summer residence. It was constructed from local sandstone, with the red-brick for the quoins sourced from the Blackwood brickworks, and a native timber shingle roof. The residence's indoor plunge-pool was reportedly the first in the colony.