Old Dubbo Gaol was an Australian prison located in the city of Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia. It was the second gaol in Dubbo, replacing lockups built in 1847 and 1862.
When closed, the State Government planned its demolition and replacement with a multi-storey office block. Protests led by the city council and historical society led to the plans being dropped. In 1973 the building was transferred from the New South Wales Department for Corrections to the city council, with the intention of restoration and creation of a tourist attraction.