Murrumbidgee River Rail Bridge is located over the Murrumbidgee River in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales. The bridge was the only 4 span wrought iron lattice truss bridge constructed and is the second oldest bridge out of the twelve related wrought iron lattice truss series bridges in Australia. The bridge was opened on the Main Southern railway line in 1881, each of the 4 lattice truss spans is 48.5 metres (159 ft) long which joined onto the what was thought to be the longest timber viaduct in Australia which has since been replaced. The bridge is of major importance to the history of bridge engineering in Australia.
The bridge was removed and replaced with a new concrete bridge during a 4 day shut down from 30 December 2006 to 3 January 2007. The wrought iron lattice railway bridge was cut away using Oxy cutters. One cut section of the bridge was given to Tumbarail located at Ladysmith.