Mount Barker railway station is a preserved railway station in South Australia on the Victor Harbor railway line, formerly operated by South Australian Railways and it successor, Australian National. With only broad gauge track running through the station, it has been disconnected from the Adelaide metropolitan network since the standardisation of the Adelaide-Melbourne line in 1995. It is still used by SteamRanger, a non-for-profit organisation that runs heritage trains between Mount Barker and Victor Harbor.
The first railway link between two colonial capital cities, Adelaide and Melbourne, was completed in 1886. Three years earlier construction on a branch line from Mount Barker Junction to Victor Harbor, with stations at Mount Barker, Strathalbyn, and Goolwa, was begun, and completed in 1884. The Mount Barker railway station was built out of Aldgate freestone, and housed a stationmaster's quarters and a ticketing office. It was opened on 27 November 1883.