Kingston Historical House is a pioneer house found in Kingston Park, South Australia, a suburb of Adelaide, South Australia.
Sir George Strickland Kingston purchased eighty acres (32 hectares) of land in 1839 in the area now known as Kingston Park. The house was built in two stages, firstly in 1840 and then in 1851. As such it is the oldest building in Holdfast Bay City Council and one of the oldest in the state of South Australia.
In 1851 Kingston undertook extensions and renovations in preparation for this to become his family's seaside holiday abode. Ownership was passed down to his son, Charles Kingston, Premier of South Australia.