Hampden Bridge is a wooden Allan Truss bridge over the Murrumbidgee River in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales which opened to traffic on 11 November 1895 and was closed in October 1995 when the Wiradjuri Bridge opened. The bridge is 100.5 metres (330 ft) long with each of the 3 truss spans 33.5 metres (110 ft) long. Hampden Bridge was the first large overhead-braced truss bridge designed by Percy Allan. The bridge was originally designed to be a steel-built bridge; however, the tenders were too expensive so timber was used as an alternative. Hampden Bridge replaced the Wagga Wagga Company Bridge, a toll bridge over the Murrumbidgee River that was constructed in 1862.
The Roads and Traffic Authority handed over the Hampden Bridge to the Wagga Wagga City Council after the bridge was closed to traffic in October 1995. However, the local historic landmark stayed open to pedestrians as a route between the suburb of North Wagga and the City of Wagga Wagga.