Gore Hill Cemetery is located in the northern Sydney suburb of St Leonards in New South Wales, Australia, and is one of the oldest and largest remaining cemeteries in metropolitan Sydney. It was established on 19 May 1868 by the New South Wales politician William Tunks. The first body was interred in 1877, and until its closure in 1974, 14,456 burials took place. Most burials took place between 1900 and 1930.
Several local councils administered the cemetery until 1875, when trustees from various denominations of churches took over the role. Scattered throughout the cemetery are remnants of the much older Devonshire Street Cemetery, which was cleared in 1901. By the 1950s burials had decreased, and in 1974 the cemetery ceased operating. It is administered by the Gore Hill Memorial Cemetery Trust, PO Box 381 Artarmon NSW Australia 1570.