Fremantle Grammar School is a defunct school and heritage-listed building in Fremantle, Western Australia.The building stands at 200 High Street, opposite Monument Hill. It was built by Melbourne architect Charles Inksep in the Gothic Revival style, from limestone and corrugated asbestos.
The school was established as a public school by the Anglican church in 1885. Henry Briggs was sent from England to help establish it, and was its head-master until 1897. In the 1920s the building became a short-lived girls' school named Girton College, and in 1945 was bought by The Reorganised Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (now known as Community of Christ) for use as a place of worship until 1988.