Eastern Hill Fire Station is the central fire station of Melbourne, Australia, located in on the corner of Victoria Parade and Gisborne Street, opposite St Peter's, Eastern Hill, one of the highest points in the city of Melbourne. The building has been recognised as historically significant by the Heritage Council of Victoria and is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register.
The station was built in 1891 and opened on 3 November 1893, replacing the original fire station of Melbourne at 447 Little Bourke Street. It was designed by architecture firms Lloyd Taylor & Fitts, and Smith & Johnson, and constructed by Thomas Cockram & Co. The complex contained living quarters, stables, workshops, and offices. The watchtower was initially manned 24 hours a day.