Dulwich Hill Railway Station is a station on the Bankstown line of Sydney
's CityRail network, serving the residential area of Dulwich Hill. The station was opened in 1895 as Wardell Road and was renamed Dulwich Hill in 1920. The Bankstown line passes through Marrickville before arriving at Dulwich Hill through a cut at Wardell Road (where the station is situated), then follows Ewart Street over Hercules Street to Hurlstone Park.
The double track Metropolitan Goods railway line was added to the north of the passenger lines and the Rozelle branch comes off from the main goods line just to the west of the station (Wardell Road Junction). The station has two platforms using the island platform configuration - the only station on the section running parallel to the goods line not to be converted to side platforms.The station has access via stairs from Wardell Road, which crosses the railway line at the eastern end of the station.