The Denison Bridge is a heritage-listed road bridge over the Macquarie River in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. It is the fourth oldest metal truss bridge existing in Australia.
The bridge, completed in 1870, replaced an earlier bridge that was built in 1856 and destroyed in 1867 floods. The bridge structure, except for the deck, is original in excellent condition. The Denison Bridge was registered on the Register of the National Estate in 1978.
Denison bridge was an advanced design for its period and a major engineering achievement, it was the maximum span possible with a wrought iron truss span structure. Three colonial engineers are associated with the bridge; William Christopher Bennett (Commissioner and Engineer for Roads), Gustavus Alphonse Morrell (Assistant Engineer and designer) and Peter Nicol Russell (P N Russell & Co). It is the second oldest metal truss bridge in New South Wales after the Prince Albert bridge at Gundagai NSW