Cape Spencer is a headland in Innes National Park, South Australia. It was named by Matthew Flinders after the 2nd Earl Spencer. The current concrete lighthouse was built in the 1970s to replace a small automatic beacon erected in 1950. The Cape has views to Kangaroo Island on a clear day and is easily accessible through Innes National Park.
View Cape Spencer guide >