is a CityRail railway station on Sydney
's Bankstown line. Located in the suburb of Canterbury, it serves a residential area. Canterbury Park Racecourse
is adjacent, and a branch line formerly led to sidings used on race-days (now demolished). It has three platforms, only two of which are now used. One of the platforms faces one of the two goods lines that pass through Canterbury- part of the Metropolitan Goods Line.
The station opened on 1 February 1895 as part of the Sydenham
- Belmore railway line.The station is served by two to four trains per hour each way, with additional trains during weekday peak hours.The station has street access to both platforms via stairs. This does not allow for Easy Access for wheelchairs.