All Saints Anglican Church, Wickham Terrace, Brisbane is the oldest Anglican Church in the City of Brisbane, first founded in 1862. The existing structure dates from 1869. For most of its history, it has been identified with the High Church or Anglo-Catholic tradition within Anglicanism.
The land was acquired in about 1860 for a sister church for the congregation of St John's Church of England. A church building was constructed and the first service was conducted on 23 Feb 1862 by Bishop Tufnell. However, in 1864, the congregation of the Wickham Terrace Church (as it was then known) decided to become independent of St John's.