The Palacio Haedo is a 19th-century building on the Avenida Santa Fe in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is located to the south of the Torre de Los Ingleses and the Plaza San Martín and Monument del libertador Jose de Plaza San Martín, in close proximity to the Consulate of Colombia and the Gran Hotel Buenos Aires. It was built in the late 19th century as a residence for the Haedo family by architects Passeroni and Brizuela in the Neo-Gothic style.
In 1871, the residence was acquired by Reynaldo Villar and subsequently by Dominga Villar y Cristina Manuela Villar, but soon came under the ownership of the Banco Popular Argentino. Now the headquarters of the national parks service, it has been a listed historic monument since 2001.