The Khwaja 'Abd Allah Ansari shrine, also known as Gazar Gah, is a funerary compound (hazira) in Herat, Afghanistan, that houses the tomb of the Sufi mystic and saint Khwajah Abdullah Ansari, also known as the guardian pir (wise man) of Herat. After his death in 1098, his tomb became a major Sunni pilgrimage center. The shrine enclosing the tomb was commissioned by the Timurid ruler Shah Rukh bin Timur (1405-1447).
The shrine was built in a typical Timurid style. There have been several renovations, but during the Soviet invasion it fell into a bad state and has since deteriorated. The Aga Khan Trust for Culture has supported repairs to the shrine in recent years, under its Historic Cities Programme.