Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Located in Victoria Falls, The Victoria Falls Hotel is near the airport and close to Victoria Falls National Park.
Dining options at The Victoria Falls Hotel include 2 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Victoria Falls property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include a library, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in 1996.
There are 161 guestrooms at The Victoria Falls Hotel. Guestrooms have garden, water, or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 18 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
- Open to visitors throughout the year, the Victoria Falls National Park in north-western Zimbabwe…
- Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park is an UNESCO World Heritage site that is home to one half of the…
- Kazuma Pan National Park is situated in Zimbabwe's extreme north-western corner. The Park lies on…
Travel Deals Around The Victoria Falls Hotelview trip details >