Beatrice is a village in the province of Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe. It is located about 54 km south-west of Harare on the main Harare-Masvingo next to the Umfului River. According to the 1982 Population Census, the village had a population of 1,300. The village was named after the Beatrice gold mine, around which it grew.
The mine was in operation from 1895 to 1945 and was named after the sister of Lieutenant Henry Borrow, a member of the Pioneer Column. Gold is still mined at the Joyce Mine nearby. Mixed farming and Dairy takes place in the surrounding area.