Near the airport, Boutique Hoi An Resort is located in Hoi An's Cua Dai Beach neighborhood and close to Cuai Dai Beach and Japanese Bridge. Regional points of interest also include Marble Mountains.
This Hoi An property has a private beach. Boutique Hoi An Resort's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A swim up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Hoi An property has 132 square meters of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 82 guestrooms at Boutique Hoi An Resort. Balconies offer sea, pool, or garden views. Beds come with down blankets and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 92
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 46 (from 5 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.