Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, Hanoi is located in the Ba Dinh neighborhood of Hanoi, close to Museum of Ethnology, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and Temple of Literature. Nearby points of interest also include Hoan Kiem Lake and Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
Dining options at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, Hanoi include a restaurant and a swim up bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Hanoi property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and a children's club.
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, desks, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have premium satellite channels and VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Buffet breakfast: US$ 20 per meal (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Hanoi Zoological Garden is on Cau Giay and Buoi streets, Hanoi; it is located on the west side of…
- Voi Phuc Temple is located inside the precinct of Thu Le Zoological Garden, belonging to Ngoc…
- Ly Tu Trong 20 October 1914-Saigon, 21 November 1931 was a Vietnamese…