Situated on the dike of the Duong River, Dinh To Commune, Thuan Thanh District, Bac Ninh Province. The pagoda was built in 17th century, according to "Noi Cong Ngoai Quoc" architectural style.
The pagoda was built in the 17th century, during the late Le Dynasty. Its founder was Chinese Buddhist Priest Zhus Zhus, who died in 1644. Queen Mother Trinh Thi Ngoc Truc requested that Lord Trinh Trang enlarge the pagoda in 1646.
The pagoda was built according to "Noi Cong Ngoai Quoc" architectural style, and includes 10 buildings spread over 100m, from the three-entrance gate to the bell-tower and back house. Two towers, 10m high Ton Duc and 13m high Bao Nghiem, are made of white rock, making the pagoda seem higher, more majestic and peaceful. Some remains of the 17th century are kept here such as statues, valuable donations, Nine-Story Lotus Tower, Tuyet Son Statue, Bao Nghiem Tower, and Statue of Kwan Yin with 1,000 arms and 1,000 eyes. The last renovations of the structure were carried out in 1992.