Bo Ban Communal House is located in Bo Ban Village, Hoa Phong Commune, Hoa Vang District, Danang City. Bo Ban Communal House was set up for the worship of the village gods and bygone sages and for annual festivals. The house was recognized as a historical and cultural relic on 4th January 1999.
This village communal house was built out of bamboo on the hillock of Tam Vi in the early 19th century. In 1852, it was moved to the center of the village and was rebuilt using brick and pantiles. It has three sections and two lean-tos with a length of 14.5m and a width of 9.7m. There are 36 pillars made of jack tree and ‘kien kien’ wood. The structure is “Chong ruong - Gia thu” with the tops of the pillars carved with a dragon’s head and the beams with apricots, poplars, bamboo like phyllotaxis and orchids.
There are also animals and birds such as sparrows and monkeys and ornamental floral designs. These original and artistic works are skillful and ingenuously carved.