Located in Caracas, Gran Melia Caracas is in the business district and close to University Stadium, Olympic Stadium, and Universidad Central de Venezuela. Nearby points of interest also include Caracas Museum of Fine Art and Teresa Carreno Cultural Complex.
Gran Melia Caracas features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services and a hair salon. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Caracas property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Business services, concierge services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
There are 428 guestrooms at Gran Melia Caracas. Bathrooms feature jetted bathtubs, phones, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 20 per day
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: US$ 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: US$ 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: US$ 55 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Estadio Universitario is a multi-use stadium in Caracas, Venezuela. The stadium holds…
- The Estadio Olímpico de la UCV is a multi-purpose stadium in Caracas, Venezuela. It is a mult…
- La Chiquinquirá Church (Spanish: Iglesia La Chiquinquirá) is a church in Caracas, Vene…