Evening Special Segway Tour
What's Included?• Segway and helmet
• Experienced tour leader
• Orientation session
• Audio guides in different languages
• Coffee and bottled water
• Ponchos in case of light rain
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers
The tour starts in the heart of the Jewish Quarter, at Piazza Mattei, facing the lovely Turtles Fountain. After a short segway training session, we proceed to the one of the most lively squares of the city center: Campo de’ Fiori and its several bars and restaurants. Then we cross the river to arrive at Castel Sant’ Angelo - the old Hadrian's Mausoleum - from where you’ll take in an awesome night view of St. Peter’s Basilica (The Vatican). Next stop is Piazza Navona with the stunning Bernini’s Fountain of the Four Rivers. From there we glide over to the Pantheon – Rome’s majestic ancient temple devoted to all the gods, the Temple of Hadrian and the Trevi Fountain. Seeing the Trevi Fountain at night is something you will never forget.
Our last stop is at the impressive Piazza Venezia. To end the tour we zip through the ancient and captivating Capitoline Hill, where you will discover the very symbol of Rome, finally returning to the office at Piazza Mattei.
• We can customize the departure time to better suit your schedule
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
• You must weigh between 40 kilograms (90 pounds) and 110 kilograms (250 pounds)
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• The minimum age requirement is 16 years old. Customers under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• Please bring a photo ID card and arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.