What's Included?• Well appointed A/c room Accommodation in above mentioned hotels.
• A/c Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing at all the places/islands but not at disposal basis.
• Meal plans - CP (Breakfast); MAP(Breakfast + Dinner)
• All entry permits, entry tickets (Except Ross & North bay Island) included to all sight-seeing points, inter island ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
• Private Cruise tickets in Green Ocean in Executive class (Base category) from Port Blair - Havelock Island.
• Private Cruise tickets in Green Ocean / Makruzz in Executive / Premium class (Base category) respectively from Havelock Island â€“ Port Blair.
• Private Cruise tickets in Makruzz Costal Cruise in Premium class (Base category) only from Havelock Island â€“ Neil â€“ Port Blair
Destination CoveredPort Blair, Havelock Island and Neil Island
Upon arrival at Port Blair Airport, transfer to the hotel. Later proceed for half day Port Blair sight-seeing visiting Anthropoligical Museum, Fisheries Museum, Samudrika Museum (Naval Marine Museum) & Corbyn’s Cove Beach which is a picturesque beach ideal for swimming and sun basking. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 2: Port Blair – Neil Island
After breakfast, proceed to Port Blair Harbour to board cruise connecting to Neil Island. Neil is a beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beaches is the vegetable bowl of Andamans. Neil island with its very relaxed vibes and long deserted beaches is a place to chill out. On arrival at Neil Island jetty transfer to hotel. Later proceed for Neil Island sight-seeing visiting Bharatpur Beach which has a sprawling stretch of white sand and greenery with the presence of colourful coral reefs. Later visit Sitapur Beach which is a serene seafront with natural limestone formations situated at the tip of Neil Island. Later proceed to the famous Natural Bridge at Laxmanpur Beach No. 2 where there are two living natural corals formed just like a bridge. Also visit Laxmanpur Beach No. 1 or sunset beach which is a serene white sand beach offering stunning panorama during sunset. Overnight stay at Neil Island Hotel/Resort.
Day 3: Neil Island – Havelock Island
Early morning, proceed to Neil Island jetty to board cruise connecting to Havelock Island. With Beautiful sandy beaches fringed by green canopy of rainforest, Havelock Island beckons everyone to enjoy the fun of azure blue sea.
On arrival at Havelock Jetty proceed to Govindnagar Beach which is a narrow beach and is famous for Scuba diving (Optional). The sea here is very calm and quite shallow. Later visit to world famous Radhanagar Beach which shot to global fame when Times Magazine rated this beach as finest beach in Asia. Overnight stay at Havelock Hotel/Resort.
Day 4: Havelock Island – Port Blair
After breakfast, proceed to Havelock Jetty to board cruise to Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair Harbour, transfer to hotel. Later proceed to the famous national memorial, Cellular Jail followed by light & Sound show. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 5: Port Blair – North Bay (Coral Island) – Ross Island – Port Blair
After breakfast, embark on a day long 02 island cruise (Ross Island & North Bay Island). Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime and now stands as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. North Bay (Coral Island) offers beautiful scenic view of open sea and provides lifetime experience of Snorkelling (Optional) and view of colourful rare corals and underwater marine life through glass bottom boats. Return back to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 6: Port Blair – Wandoor Beach – Chidiyatapu – Port Blair
Early morning, proceed to the beautiful Wandoor Beach which is located 27 kms from Port Blair and is ideal for swimming and sun bathing. Later visit Chidiyatapu Island which is the southernmost tip of South Andaman Island. The lush green mangroves and forest provides shelter to numerous chirping birds and provides a perfect view during sunset. Later return back to Port Blair via Joggers Park which is situated at one of the highest point in Port Blair and provides panoramic view of the Port Blair Airport. Evening free to explore on your own or shopping. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 7: Port Blair Dep.
After breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this paradise…. Check-out and proceed on time to board your flight with sweet memories of your holidays.
2. In case of No-Show, the entire amount will be charged as is made towards confirmation of the booking.
3. In keeping with our Govt statutory norms of security we request you to provide your Photo Identity proof while checking in. Indian Nationals can present any of the following which is mandatory – Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card. Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa.
4. Extra charge will be applicable for any change in the category or upgrade, depending on the hotel policy.
5. The rate is valid till Aug'17 for a minimum of 6 pax.
For any enquiry email us email@example.com or Call us at 9177655000/9073174837.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.