Travel through winding tea trails and lush hills as we examine and discover one of the most traded and consumed products in the world. During our stay hike to the majestic Horton Plain (World’s End), while observing modern practices of tea harvesting and cultivation.
• All overland transfers with private chauffeurs
• All domestic flights as part of selected itinerary
• All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary
• All meals listed within the itinerary including daily breakfast
• All accommodations, based on double-occupancy, including breakfast, service charge, and tax.
, Nuwara Eliya
, Horton Plains National Park
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers