Explore the beauty of the Okavango Delta in Botswana, renowned for its spectacular wildlife and stunning scenery. On this seven day mobile camping safari you will drive in 4×4’s deep into Moremi Game Reserve and Khwai, discover the vast waterways of the Okavango Delta by mokoro, boat and game drives.
Read 5 ways to experience the Okavango Delta The green season (November-April) is a fantastic time to visit Botswana with excellent bird life, plentiful game (including a high population of elephant) and predator sightings. The dry season (May-October) is also a great time to visit as wildlife is easier to spot and temperatures are milder. The safari is geared to private families or groups with a minimum of four people that have a keen interest in wildlife, game viewing and camping in the bush.
• All camping equipment on safari
• Road levies
• Public liability
• Medical kit
• Limited reference library
• Camp assistant/chef to do the back-up work
• Senior licensed professional guide
• Canvas basin- one per tent – filled with hot water every morning
• Meals around the campfire with table and directors chairs
• Tableware: table cloths & paper napkins, durable melamine crockery, cutlery
• Basic camping two course meals throughout
• Luggage space is restricted to approx 12 kg per person in soft bags where possible
• All park entry and camping fees
• Government taxes & levies
• Canvas tents (2×2 m) mosquito gauze on door and windows.
• Ground mattress with sleeping bag, 1 pillow, pillow case, sheets, blanket and bath towel
• Toiletries: (toilet paper only). Please remember to bring your toiletries with you.
• Shared shower (private portable shower filled on request with hot water by camp staff)
• Shared bush toilet (toilet seat over a pre-dug pit with ash to fill in as you go)
• Limited Bar: filtered/bottled water & cordials (clients will be taken to a shop before departure on safari to buy soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.)
• Guests could be asked to assist the guide or staff with occasional camp chores such as collecting firewood or water, packing up camp, etc
• Game drive vehicle pulls trailer with all camping equipment and the camp assistant/chef travel with clients
Destination CoveredOkavango Delta
and Moremi Game Reserve
Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers