Treasures of Eastern Serbia
On this tour you are going to visit
• Manasija monastery - one of the most significant monuments of the Serbian medieval culture;
• The Resava cave, one of the most beautiful natural treasures of Serbia, is 4.5 km long. However, only 2,830 meters of the cave have beenresearched, and visitors can go as long as 800 meters deep into it;
• "Veliki buk" waterfall, Serbia’s most visited waterfall, was long considered the highest waterfall in the country, until the waterfalls on StaraPlanina and Kopaonik were stumbled across.
• The Krupaj springs - one of the natural curiosities and features of this region. With its splendid beauty, these springs form a lake on its surface and irresistibly lure an unwary traveller to the depths of the forests, to its water and crispy mountain air.
• And shall we leave the best for the end? - Zdrelo Spa, a unique wellness centre in Serbia that works all year long. It is a water park that offersbatheing in warm and thermal waters with temperature from 30 to 40 degreesday and night. The complex has six pools with both warm and cold water (two indoors and four outdoors).
What's Included?• English-speaking guide,
• Transportation (car or van/bus),
• Serbian traditional meal,
Destination CoveredResava Cave
Best SuitedFamilies, Groups
Pick up: Anywhere in Belgrade
Start: 8 am
Total transfer time: 6 hours
Minimum pax: 2 Maximum pax: 40
Operating months: April - November
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.