Climb the highest peaks in Korea, Taiwan and Malaysia. Get a firsthand look at the booming megacities of Seoul and Taipei and relax in the laid back city of Kota Kinabalu. Trek to the top of Mt Kinabalu (4095m/13435ft) the tallest mountain in Malaysia and in all of South-East Asia. Enjoy an incredible sunrise from the summit. Spend 2 days hiking through largest tract of remaining wilderness in Taiwan to reach Mount Yushan (3,952m/12966ft) the tallest in the country.
Experience Taipei 101 the worlds tallest building and the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall an iconic landmark of Taipei given its historical significance and imposing architecture. Climb Mount Halla (1,950m/6398ft) the tallest peak in Korea and spend a day touring Seoul and experiencing the sites of the city. Mount Halla is located on the island of Jeju a popular island for beach vacations and this giant shield volcano literally dominates the island.
* Hotel in Seoul: Hotel Skypark Hotel in Jeju: Pacific (4 Star) Hotel in Taipei: Cosmos Hotel Taipei (2 nights) Hotel on Yushan Trek:PaiYun Lodge
* Hotel in Kota Kinabalu: The Jesselton Hotel (2 nights)
* Hotel on Kinabalu Trek: Laban Rata
* Roundtrip Flight from Seoul to Jeju
* Flight from Seoul to Taipei
* Flight from Taipei to Kota Kinabalu
* Transport in private vehicle or taxi
* Airport Transfers and Pickup
* All meals and drinks (alcohol excluded)
* Day Trips
* Professional Guide
* Permits for National Park
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers