What's Included?• All inclusive
• Round transfer from and to your hotel/guesthouse
• English speaking tour guide.
Destination CoveredChiang Mai
- Drive about 1.30hours to the karen village. (8km is off road)
- Short trek to meet the elephants where they live and to learn a bit about them.
- Feed the elies bananas, get to know them and take pictures with them.
- Walk with the elephants to give them a mud spa and then bath them and yourselves in the river.
- Trek to a waterfall in the jungle and swim
- The days activities end at 3.00pm and you will arrive in Chiang Mai around 5.00pm.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.