No where in the world is there a movement of animals as immense as the wildebeest migration, over two million animals migrate from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya during July through to October.
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps in masai mara + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
• Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Guaranteed window/and comfortable seats in Kenya safari bookings van
• 2 nights/ 3 days staying in the Masai Mara
• Game viewing-drives as per Kenya safari bookings program
• Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4x4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers