The Maasai Mara Ecosystem holds one of the highest lion densities in world and this is where over Two Million Wildebeest, Zebra and Thompsons Gazelle migrate annually. Its hosts over 95 species of mammals and 570 recorded species of birds. This is considered the 7th wonder of the new world.Maasai Mara (Masai Mara) is known as Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserve, situated in southwest Kenya.
Famous for the abundance of lions, the Great Wildebeest Migration where over 1 million wildebeest and Zebras follow an annual migratory route from and to Serengeti to Maasai Mara and the Maasai people, well known for their distinctive custom and dress, it is without a doubt one of Africa’s most famous safari destinations.
• Transport in 6-8 seater luxury open roof tour vans
• 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp/lodge
• All meals for the 3days
• Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
• Services of professional tour guide driver
• Pickup & drop off within some places in Nairobi
• Entry fees of the driver/guide and the vehicle
Destination CoveredMaasai Mara Game Reserve
Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers