Big Five Encounter - Masai Mara - Kenya
What's Included?• Pick up from the Airport and drop off
• Full board accommodation during safari.
• Transport in a Toyota mini-van with pop up roof for easy game viewing and photography.
• Services of our professional Safari guide.
• 1ltr bottled water per person per day during safari.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as specified in the itinerary.
Destination CoveredNairobi, Lake Nakuru National Park and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Met on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by the Nomadic Safaris representative.
Transfer to your city hotel for your accommodation.
Sarova Panafric or similar: BB
After breakfast depart on a pleasant drive to the floor of the Great Rift Valley with its spectacular views of the valley below. Continue to Lake Nakuru National Park, famous as home to thousands of lesser and greater flamingo. This park also provides sanctuary for Rothschild giraffe, black and white rhino and the elusive leopard. Arrive in time for lunch at your preferred choice of accommodation and some leisure time, later in the afternoon head out for a game viewing drive in search of both the black and white rhino, the endangered Rothschild Giraffe.the elusive leopard as well as a host of other plains game and with a chance to visit the shores of the lake where you may walk with millions of flamingos and other water birds. Return for dinner and overnight.
Sarova Lion Hill or Similar: FB
Early morning game drive in this spectacular park to catch up with animals that may have eluded your view. Thereafter return to your lodge for breakfast. Depart for the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where visitors may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. Arrive in time for lunch at your preferred choice of accommodation and some leisure time, later in the afternoon head out for an exciting game-viewing drive in this vast and expansive reserve teeming with game. Thereafter return for diner and overnight.
Mara Sarova or similar: FB
Full day in Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game viewing drives in search of the ‘big five’. Masai Mara is the northern most extension of the Serengeti Plains and one of the richest wildlife Game Reserves. It is home to the awesome black-manned lion,cheetah, the elusive leopard, stately giraffes, vast bulk of elephants, rhino, thundering herds of zebra, migrating wildebeest and numerous other plains game. Return to your lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Mara Sarova or similar: FB
Wake up early with coffee/tea and head off on your last trail of the African savannah – hopefully, you’ll see some big game. Return at the Camp for a delicious breakfast. All good experiences must come to an end and sadly you must say goodbye to your wonderful lodge crew as you depart for Nairobi.
Norfolk Hotel or similar: BB
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Balloon Safari over the Mara plains followed by a champagne breakfast or visit a traditional Maasai Manyatta (off the beaten track) and experience the culture of this world famous community. The Maasai still live as they did for centuries -interact with these nomadic people and experience their way of life as you learn about their customs and traditions.
1. Prices Published prices are based on costs at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change published prices at any time before your booking is made. Air costs, unless specified are not included in the cost. Flight services maybe delayed, cancelled or suspended at any time without notice.
2. Reservations and Payments A binding contract between you and Nomadic Safaris comes into existence once we have accepted your booking by issuing an invoice and a deposit has been paid by you. The deposit of 50% of the invoice must be paid on receiving our invoice, and the remainder 30 days before commencement of our services. If payment is not made by these time scales, we reserve the right to treat
the booking as having been cancelled by you, and apply cancellation charges as set out in paragraph below.
3. Cancellation Nomadic Tours and Travel must be notified of cancellations in writing. If notification is received 60 days before your start date of safari with Nomadic Safaris cancellation fee of 30% of the price of these services is payable.
Thereafter, cancellation charges are as follows:-
60 days prior to arrival 30% of tour price 59 – 49 days 50% of tour price 48 – 20 days 65% of tour price 19 - 0 days 100% of tour price
Cancellation for Safaris in Tanzania may have longer notification period and higher cancellation charges.
Clients are advised to take out travel insurance upon confirmation of a booking in order that cancellations can be claimed in legitimate circumstances.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.