The Maasai (Masai) Mara national park and reserve, once described as “Kenya’s Jewel never to be lost”, is in a class of its own. The best known wildlife sanctuary in the World Maasai (Masai) Mara National Reserve has acquired a high flier status having been named “the seventh wonder of the world”. The seventh wonder of the world is the spectacle of the annual wildebeest migration between Maasai (Masai) Mara and Serengeti.
• Pick up from the Airport and drop off
• Full board accommodation during safari.
• Transport in a Toyota mini-van with pop up roof for easy game viewing and photography.
• Services of our professional Safari guide.
• 1ltr bottled water per person per day during safari.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as specified in the itinerary.
, Lake Nakuru National Park
and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers