9 Day Eastern Canada Tour
Raft down the white waters of the famous Ottawa River, get up close and personal with Canadian wildlife at Parc Omega, take a cruise through the iconic Thousand Islands, hike through National parks, learn all about the history of our beautiful cities, swim in a clear lake and so much more. We don’t want to take up all of your time just reading about it. Join our group and experience it for yourself!
Go rafting with one of the world’s top companies on the raging Ottawa River
Take in the scenery with a boat cruise through the Thousand Islands
Hike, bike and swim in Mont Tremblant
Meet moose, deer, bears, beavers and more at Parc Omega
Spruce up your French vocabulary skills in Montreal and Quebec City
Take a tour of Ottawa and visit Parliament Hill
POUTINE (Poutine is the highlight of any day)
What's Included?• 8 nights accommodation in shared dorm
• 4 dinners/5 breakfasts
• Thousand Islands boat cruise
• Entrance into Parc Omega
• All national/provincial park fees
• Driver and guide services
Destination CoveredToronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant and Ottawa
Best SuitedBudget, Groups, Solo travellers
Next is a lunch stop and a cruise through the incredible 1000 Islands, located in the St Lawrence River between Canada and the USA. We arrive in Montreal in the early evening and you should join our guide for a night out on the town! (1000 Islands cruise included).
Day 2: Montreal This morning we explore Montreal, the city of festivals. Join your Moose guide and see the sights and sounds of the largest French speaking city outside of Europe. Or if you prefer, explore on your own through this amazing city. (Breakfast included).
Day 3: Montreal - Quebec City (Depart 9:00am) This morning we visit Montmorency Falls, a spectacular waterfall that is actually higher than Niagara Falls! From here we continue to Quebec City, the largest walled city in North America. You have free time to stroll along the cobblestone streets and enjoy outdoor cafes, street musicians, local art and best of all the fine food! Enjoy a group dinner tonight at the hostel. (Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 4: Quebec City Take some free time today in Quebec City! We suggest you explore the old city on foot with friends and don't forget your camera! If you want to do a fun activity today, you have the option for $99 to do our Whale watching excursion to a small French Village, Tadoussac.
Day 5: Quebec City - Mont Tremblant (Depart 9am)
We’ll be up bright and early to journey to Mont Tremblant, a beautiful ski village located in the Laurentian Mountains. Our lunch stop today is Mont Tremblant National Park where we will enjoy some beautiful scenery during our hike. We’ll take a walk through the ski village in Mont Tremblant then arrive at the gorgeous hostel and have a swim or canoe before our group dinner. Tonight we will enjoy some stories and laughs around a campfire by the lake. (Dinner included)
Day 6: Mont Tremblant – Ottawa (Depart 9:00am)
This morning we hit the road through spectacular Laurentian hills towards Ottawa, the capital of Canada. First we stop we visit Omega Park for a close up look at wildlife including deer, bear, moose and more, you can even feed the animals! Once we arrive in Ottawa and check into the hostel (a former jail) we take a walking tour of the city and historic Parliament Hill. Afterward we head out for a few drinks and dinner in the Byward Market! (Omega Park included).
Day 7: Ottawa - Fort Coulonge (Depart 1:00pm) Enjoy breakfast at the hostel and some free time in the morning to continue exploring our nation’s capital. We depart in the afternoon for Fort Coulonge which is a beautiful drive along the river and we arrive at Esprit lodge in the early evening.
Dinner tonight is a barbeque feast of salmon or steak (vegetarian option also available). If you choose to raft the next day ($115 including lunch) you are in good hands! The Esprit team was voted one of top rafting companies in the world by National Geographic! Join us at the campfire tonight and meet your rafting guides!! (Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 8: Fort Coulonge If you are rafting, today is an early start at 7:30 am. We take a short ride to the departure point and spend the day on the river, rafting or river-boarding. If you decide to stay at the lodge you can swim, canoe or hike. At the end of the day, we come back to the lodge and settle down to another great meal and relax on the patio and watch the amazing sunset with a cold beverage. (Breakfast and dinner included, lunch included if you are rafting).
Day 9: Fort Coulonge – Toronto (Depart 9:00am) After breakfast we hit the road back to Toronto, with a lunch stop at Bon Echo Provincial Park (famous for Bon Echo Rock and some of the finest northern beaches). We arrive back to Toronto at approximately 6pm and your driver will drop you off at your prearranged location. (Breakfast included)
2. Seat reservations are subject to availability and are confirmed on a first come first served basis. We recommend booking at your earliest convenience to ensure a seat on your preferred tour and departure date.
3. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and it’s staff are not responsible for reserving accommodations and activities for passengers unless otherwise noted in tours.
4. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and its staff are not responsible for any personal belongings lost, damaged, or stolen throughout a tour. Hostel common areas and rooms are shared, we recommend to bring a padlock for your luggage and always keep valuables with you or in a locker.
5. The activities listed in the brochure, run by independent operators, may become unavailable at any time. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd, cannot be held responsible if activities become unavailable.
6. Some of the optional activities you take part in may have an element of danger. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. hold no liability for any accident, injury, or death caused by participation in such activities.
7. Guests are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable fashion so as not to infringe on the enjoyment of other guests. Moose Travel Network and affiliates reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger at any point during a tour based on the decision that is deemed to be appropriate by the staff member solely. Guests are fully and solely accountable (both legally and financially) for any costs incurred as a result of what is deemed by Moose Travel Network solely to have been inappropriate behavior. Refunds will not be issued to guests who have been asked to leave a tour, nor shall Moose Travel Network or any affiliates be in any way responsible for a guest once they have been removed from a tour.
8. Cancellations will result in a 25% fee if made 14 days or more in advance of your travel date. A fee of 50% applies if less than 14 days but greater than 48 hours is given. A fee of 100% is applied for cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice or failure to show up for the booked departure. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for any refunds.
Moose Travel Network strongly recommends that you purchase cancellation insurance to be used in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.