3 Day Tour to Algonquin Park
This is the real Canadian experience – hike beautiful trails, swim, canoe, watch out for the abundant wildlife, eat fantastic BBQs and share stories around a camp fire under the stars.
Canoe or kayak on a beautiful lake
Climb the Dorset Fire Tower for the best view of the surrounding wilderness
Visit cascading Ragged Falls on the Oxtongue River
Swim, splash, dive and float in a refreshing wilderness lake
Watch out for the abundant Canadian wildlife
Hike on the Lookout Trail for the ultimate scenic reward
Learn about the rich history of Algonquin Park in the visitors centre
Relax around a camp fire and listen for the howling wolves at night
What's Included?• 2 nights accommodation in shared cabin
• 2 dinners/1 lunch
• All provincial park entry fees
• Dorset Tower entrance fee
• Canoe and kayak rentals
• Driver and guide services
Destination CoveredAlgonquin Park
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups
We depart Toronto bright and early and after a friendly welcome from your Moose guide and a chance to meet your fellow travelers, our bus heads north to Algonquin Park. We stop for a picnic lunch and take in the breathtaking view from the Dorset lookout tower, then we’ll spend the afternoon canoeing along a cool river! Tonight we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner and campfire under the stars!
Day 2: Algonquin Park
Waking up to the sounds of nature is the perfect way to start our day, then we’ll head out to Algonquin Park where we’ll check out the visitors centre and then spend the day hiking through trails in the forest to incredible look outs. We’ll have our lunch by a beautiful lake and tonight's meal is an awesome barbeque - Listen out for the wolves howling after dark, it’s a sound you’ll never forget!
Day 3: Algonquin Park to Toronto
Today we’ll enjoy a hearty breakfast and then it’s time to journey back to Toronto. We stop at Silent Lake Provincial Park for a picnic lunch, swim and take a short hike that winds through mature beech trees and passes a beaver pond to a breathtaking lookout. We will arrive back in Toronto at approximately 6pm and drop you off at your downtown hostel.
2. Seat reservations are subject to availability and are confirmed on a first come first served basis. We recommend booking at your earliest convenience to ensure a seat on your preferred tour and departure date.
3. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and it’s staff are not responsible for reserving accommodations and activities for passengers unless otherwise noted in tours.
4. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and its staff are not responsible for any personal belongings lost, damaged, or stolen throughout a tour. Hostel common areas and rooms are shared, we recommend to bring a padlock for your luggage and always keep valuables with you or in a locker.
5. The activities listed in the brochure, run by independent operators, may become unavailable at any time. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd, cannot be held responsible if activities become unavailable.
6. Some of the optional activities you take part in may have an element of danger. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. hold no liability for any accident, injury, or death caused by participation in such activities.
7. Guests are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable fashion so as not to infringe on the enjoyment of other guests. Moose Travel Network and affiliates reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger at any point during a tour based on the decision that is deemed to be appropriate by the staff member solely. Guests are fully and solely accountable (both legally and financially) for any costs incurred as a result of what is deemed by Moose Travel Network solely to have been inappropriate behavior. Refunds will not be issued to guests who have been asked to leave a tour, nor shall Moose Travel Network or any affiliates be in any way responsible for a guest once they have been removed from a tour.
8. Cancellations will result in a 25% fee if made 14 days or more in advance of your travel date. A fee of 50% applies if less than 14 days but greater than 48 hours is given. A fee of 100% is applied for cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice or failure to show up for the booked departure. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for any refunds.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.