What's Included?• Reception by our local team at DJANET airport and transfers
• Accommodation with full board dinner from day 1 to day 6
• Four nights in bivouac
• The organization and the complete logistics of the circuit.
• The meals in the desert prepared by the cook.
Best SuitedFamilies, Groups
Departure from Paris to Djanet. On arrival, you are greeted at the airport and you go for your first bivouac on the road towards the Tadrart (15 min from the airport). Your camp is set up and waiting for you.
Day 2: Tinamali - El Berdj
1 hour trek - CAMP El Berdj you join in the afternoon. Installing your first camp and ride in this magical place
Day 3: El Berdj - Moul Naga
4 to 6 hours trek - CAMP Through the gorges of El Berdj before entering an impressive world dune height and softness. Bivouac Moul Naga.
Day 4: Moul Naga - Bouhadan
4 to 6 hours trek - CAMP Trek between pink dunes and rock carvings. Beautiful engravings Wan Iska. The dunes, you arrive late in the day to guelta of Bouhadan.
Day 5: Bouhadan - Tin Merzouga
4 to 6 hours trek - CAMP Your tour continues exploration and visit a site you can see beautiful paintings of the Neolithic era Bovidian. Check the Tin Merzouga erg and red dunes, some reaching 600 meters. Then begins the spell ...
Day 6: Tin Merzouga - Tamezguida
4 to 6 hours trek - CAMP Hiking in the circus Tin Merzouga dunes. Landscapes of infinite variety succeed for the greatest pleasure. Hiking to reach the impressive arches Tamzguida.
Day 7: Tamezguida - Adjlati
1 to 2 hours trek - CAMP All-terrain vehicles borrow Wadi Djaren to discover other prints and paintings. Your management is ADLATI Sabel Noiar
Day 8: Adjlati - Djanet
You get to Djanet in the afternoon after going through the site of "crying cow". Small shower and visit the capital Ajjers.
Day 9: Flight Back
The extreme southern Tassili N'Ajjer houses a rare gem: the Tadrart. Walking for 6 days, you explore the region, all-terrain vehicles accompanying you to transport equipment and longer stages. Millions of years have eroded sandstone cliff that was the Tadrart a multitude of figures spooky house stunning prints preserved by the arid climate. You will walk in a maze of canyons, peaks, overlapping arches gradually sandy to erect gigantic dunes called "grognantes".
• Discovery foot and all-terrain vehicle of Tadrart and its extraordinary landscapes.
• Many large and beautiful rock carvings.
• Varied and harmonious landscapes: large ocher dunes of Merzouga fragile arches Tin Taborak
• Ethical Commitment: cooking mainly gas, wood being used for the preparation of the cake and tea. Your waste is collected and sorted. The local team is responsible for burning what can be, the rest is attached to Djanet.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.