Beaches of Kerala
What's Included?• 02 Nights accommodation in Kovalam on twin sharing basis
• 01 Night accommodation in Kanyakumari on twin sharing basis
• Meal Plan- Breakfast
• Pick and drop facility from the Airport / Railway station
• All transfers & Sightseeings as per the itinerary.
• Fuel Charges.
• Drive Allowances
• Toll taxes, parking state taxes.
Destination CoveredThiruvananthapuram, Kovalam and Kanyakumari
Best SuitedAll, Budget
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport/ Railway station and transfer to the Hotel at Kovalam. On arrival check in at the Hotel. Afternoon is at leisure and Evening free for personal activity. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: Kovalam
After breakfast, transfer to Kovalam sightseeing of Padhamanabha Swamy temple, Museum, Horse Palace, Art Gallery. Kovalam considered as the Paradise of the South. It consists of three adjacent crescent beaches and also picture perfect tropical beaches. Rest of the day at leisure on the beach and Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 3 Kovalam - Kanyakumari
After breakfast checks out from Hotel and drive down to Kanyakumari (100 KM/ 3 hrs) on arrival check into the hotel in Kanyakumari. After some rest visit the Gandhi Memorial, Vivekananda Rock, Devikanya temple and return back to Hotel after sightseeing the sunset from the southern tip of India. Overnight stay at the Hotel Kanyakumari.
Day 4 Trivandrum
Wake up early to enjoy the sun rise later transfer to Trivandrum Airport / Railway station for onward journey.
• Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
• Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
• Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
• Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
• Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost
(Valid from: 01st April 2015 To 30th September 2015)
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.