Short Nepal Honeymoon Package
Tell us how you'd like to surprise your other half, and we will change that into a perfect honeymoon luxury. While we have so many other ideas and packages, we would like to share a short and sweet tour for the time being which is sure to blow your mind and tempt you to achieve it.
What's Included?• All the arrangements in Nepal including ground transfers,
• Meals and hotels,
• Sightseeing, guide, permits and
• Required preparations to make the couple’s stay wonderful in Nepal.
Destination CoveredKathmandu Valley and Kathmandu
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury
Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport, Transfer and overnight at the hotel.
(Candle light dinner with wine)
Transfer to the domestic Airport and ready for Mountain flight, which takes you to the closer to the Mount Everest as well as other several world renowned tallest Mountains, lakes, and glaciers. After Mountain flight, half day Kathmandu sightseeing including UNESCO world heritage sites, Pashupatinath temple, Bouddhanath and Swoyambhunath temple (monkey temple).
• Evening time leisure at your own.
• Drive to the beautiful city of Daman located 77 kilometers south west of Kathmandu valley, almost 2 and half hours.
DAMAN /Accommodation: Everest Panorama Resort
• Famous for the panoramic view of mountain ranges including Dhaulagiri in the west and Mount Everest to the east, Langtang , Manaslu, etc
• Amazing landscapes and forests.
• Unique Nepali villages.
• Peaceful environment.
• Amazing view of sunrise and sunset.
• Bio diversity; Flora and Fauna.
• Rest for a while, have a lunch and visit to medicinal herbs and orchid center where you can observe variety of flowers, herbs and plants.
• Dinner and overnight at the resort. (Honey moon cottage)
• Daman morning sunrise and Mountain View from the resort followed by breakfast.
• After breakfast visit to chhumi gyachu gompa (monastery) located in the dense forest then back to resort for lunch.
• After lunch leisure at your own.
• Evening sunset view from resort.
• Night campfire with dinner and overnight.
(Extra activities like Mountain biking, fishing, pony ride, bird watching, boating are also available which can be accessible upon request.)
• Breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu.
• Arrive Kathmandu have lunch and rest for a while at the hotel.
• Drive for Jacuzzi in the evening.
• Candle light dinner (Nepali dinner)
• Breakfast and international departure.
• Nepal visa fee (on arrival) and international flight
• Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
• Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
• Travel insurance
• Gratuities to the staffs.
The itinerary can be made longer or shorter as per the request. We also heartily welcome to your ideas about what more to include or what to exclude.Write to us for further at firstname.lastname@example.org
The clients are within our care once they are in Nepal but before they travel they are all advised to insure their travel and get the personal equipment packed.
Give us a date you wish to travel and we will handle the rest up to your comfort.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.