Best of Nepal and it's Sports
Relaxing in the comfort of the luxurious hotels, white water rafting in the next day followed by the paragliding over the picturesque valleys, zip flying over the dense forests and bungee jumping next to the mountains watching behind you, savoring the breathtaking views while sipping the coffee and exploring the typical Nepalese society living among the locals can be just your lifetime memory and the ultimate achievement.
All of your dreams can come true with our systematically planned program. Like our motto is, you dare and we care. Book with us now since the seats are limited. We are more than glad to see you soon. Happy travelling.
What's Included?• Airport pickup and drop
• All ground transportation including deluxe tourist bus and private car/jeep
• 3 star or equivalent hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB + twin sharing basis
• Welcome and farewell dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance and music
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• An experienced tour guide and all necessary field staffs
• All necessary permits
• Rafting, Paragliding, Zip flyer and Bungee jumping
• Safety personnels and procedures
• Down jacket and duffel bag (provided if required but to be returned after)
• First Aid kit Bag
• Company t-shirt/ Certificate of appreciation
• Government tax and Vat
Destination CoveredKathmandu Valley and Pokhara
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers
Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Half day sightseeing.
Drive to Trisuli and rafting. After rafting, drive to Pokhara.
Pokhara sightseeing and Paragliding.
Day for Zip flyer and Bungee jumping.
Drive back to Kathmandu and half day sightseeing. Shopping souvenirs.
• Nepal visa fee (on arrival) and international flight
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
• Personal expenses
• Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
• Travel insurance
The itinerary can be made longer or shorter as per the request. We also heartily welcome to your ideas about what more to include or what to exclude.
The clients are within our care once they are in Nepal but before they travel they are all advised to insure their travel and get the personal equipment packed.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.