Annapurna Circuit Trekking
What's Included?• Airport pickup and drop by car
• Welcome and farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu
• Kathmandu to Benshisahar by tourist Bus
• 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night at Pokhara on BB basis
• 14 night’s teahouse lodge on mountain
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea / coffee in cup for 14 days
• Seasonal fruits and salads on every night stops
• Clean drinking water and proper look after
• Experience and English speaking trekking guide his salary, food, accommodation, equipments and insurance.
• One strong porter his salary, food, accommodation, equipments and insurance
• Pickup from Nayapul by car to Pokhara
• Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
• ACAP permit fee (Annapurna Conservation Area Project)
• TIMS card fee (Trekkers Information Management System)
• Company's appreciation certificate
• Sleeping bag, duffel bags and down jacket (if necessary and to be returned after)
• Route maps
• First Aid medical kit
• All government Tax and VAT
Destination CoveredNepal, Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers
• Our tour guide will brief regarding the hotels, Nepali culture, tours and the Annapurna circuit.
• Welcome dinner at the Nepali typical restaurant.
Day 2: Preparation and leisure day
• We separate this day for thepreparation for the whole journey.
• At the leisure day we will be doing sightseeing around the Kathmandu.
Day 3: Drive to Jagat (1290m) via Bashishar(800m) 08 hrs.
• Journey start with adventure drive from the Bashishar through the rice terraces fields and the villages to reach the Syange.
• Overnight at Jagat village.
Day 4: Trek to Dharapani (1920m) from Jagat village 05 hrs.
• The trekking begun from Jagatvillage with beautiful views of mountains like ANNAPURNAand MANASLUranges and forested areas.
• Dharapani is the junction of Annapurna circuit and Manslutrekking trail.
Day 5: Trek to Chame (2670m) from Dharapani 05-06 hrs.
• After the short trek from Dharapani beautiful Rhododendron and pine forest can be seen.
• Attractive Tibetan village on the way.
• Scenic beauty of mountains like Manaslu, Annapurna 2, Lumjung.
• The temperature is rapid fall on night.
Day 6: Trek to Pisang(3230m) from Chame 05-06 hrs.
• As the walks leads to near the mountains the air become cooler and fresh.
• Beautiful alpine forest of Rhododendron and pine trees.
• The trekking becomes more interesting with the ups and down hills trek.
• Few teahouses and lodge overlooking Chulu’s and Pisang peak.
Day 7: Trek to Managvillage(3450m) from Pisang 05-06 hrs.
• Old Braga monastery with old Buddhist relics.
• Ancient wall painting and stunning views of Annapurna Himalayas.
• The trail continues past the picturesque but partially hidden village of Braga.
• The village made in traditionalTibetan style and the people known for their rich in culture and traditions.
Day 8: Rest day at Manang for local hike
• Rest day for acclimatization before heading higher elevation to Thorang –la pass.
• Short hike and exploring Manang village and valley.
• Views of Gangapurna Glacier and the Manangemerald Lake.
Day 9: Trek Yak Kharka(4110m) from Manang village 04-05 hrs.
• After the rest day at Manang the trek began towards Yak Kharka.
• Interesting high altitude trekking with scenic beauty of snowcapped mounatains.
• Extraordinary views of Gangapurna, Anapurna 3 and Chulipeaks.
Day 10: Trek to Thorong High Camp(4600m) from Yak Kharka 04-05 hrs.
• The walk leads to cross a bridge and then a climb along the river bank of Jarjung.
• The walk leads to high areas close to the Thorong La base.
Day 11: Cross ThorongLa(5416m) and to Muktinath(3800m) 07-08 hrs
• Big Day! The highlight of this great adventure.
• The top offers superb vista of amazing landscapes with snowcapped peaks.
• Descend to Muktinath(3800m) which is the holy palceof Hindus and Buddhists.
• In Muktinath We could see the pilgrims purifying themselves in the 108 sacred water fountains.
Day 12: Trek to Marpha(2670m via Jomsom(2715m) 06-07 hrs.
• After Muktinath the journey become easier with moderate walks.
• A big drop of 1,200m downhill to Kaligandaki river valley.
• Celebrate with very famous local apple products like cider, brandy and juice at Marpha.
Day 13: Trek to Lete(2480m) from Marpha 06-07 hrs.
• The walk leads to the tree line of Pines, Oaks and Rhododendron.
• Enjoyable walks following the Kali Gandakiriver.
• Lovely villages on the way.
Day 14: Trek to Tatopani(1190m) from Lete 06-07hrs.
• Lete onward is a dramatic change in vegetation and landscapes from dry desert to pine and conifer forests.
• View of snowcapped peaks from the cool forest surrounding.
• Beautiful waterfalls and village on the way to Tatopani.
• Tatopani(Hot Spring) is another nice village with large hot spring pools just by the bank of the River Kaligandaki.
Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani (2750m) from Tatopani 06-07 hrs.
• After the wonderful time at Tatopani, trek start in the nice winding trail for hours.
• Cross the suspension bridge over the Kaligandakiriver to meet another trail.
• Wonderful view of Mt. Dhaulagiri.
• Ghorepaniis famous for Poon-Hill, the best view point of sunrise and sunset.
Day 16: Trek to Trikhedhunga(1500m) from Ghorepani 05-06 hrs.
• Fantastic sunrise views over array of mountains from Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu to Annapurna.
• Walk continues through lovely serene of Rhododendron forest.
Day 17: Trek to Nayapul (1100m) from Tikhedhunga
• This is the last day of trekking which is more easy trails than other.
• This day, you'll descend a long way to Nayapul nice and easy just to find the driver waiting for you to drive back to Pokhara.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu
• Early within the morning following the same path, you will be pushed back to Kathmandu inside few hours in which you could relax and browse around the market relaxation of the day. You can ask your guide to take you to discover round if you experience like doing so. Farewell dinner is likewise served.
Day 19: International departure
• Your last day in amazing Nepal. As per international flight time, our staff will transfer you to international airport for your flight back home or to next port of call, after a great Annapurna base camp adventure.
• Nepal visa fee
• International flight (airfare)
• Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
• Personal expenses as phone bill, chocolate, bakery & cake, battery charge, laundry and extra porter
• Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
• Travel and rescue insurance
Note: Annapurna circuit trek can be longer or shorter depending on the client’s time limits and thus the price vary. Please write to us for further email@example.com
The clients are within our care once they are in Nepal but before they travel they are all advised to insure their travel and get the personal equipment packed.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.